October 16 through October 20th
Bradbury Phillips International Ltd. – Booth B109, Hall 6.2
Bradbury Phillips – the industry benchmark Rights & Royalties software for literary agents & publishers. BPI has more than 30 years’ experience & our 115 clients include literary agents of all sizes to some of the world’s largest publishers.
Jeux de Couleur Ltd. (That’s Rights) – Booth B69, Hall 6.2
That’s Rights!, EasyRoyalties and Royalties Xpress: software solutions for rights management and royalty accounting, for rights managers, publishers, literary/rights agents and other publishing & licensing professionals.
Ingenta – Booth F64, Hall 4.2
Ingenta produce configurable software/platforms which are used globally & via Publishers Communication Group (PCG) – sales, marketing & research support. Ingenta products help manage publisher workflow, intellectual property rights, royalties, contracts, metadata, new product & bundle creation, order fulfilment & cash collection. Our content discovery & delivery platform range enable open access, subscriptions & branding options. Ideal for books, journals, ebooks & other types of digital media.
Klopotek & Partner GmbH – Booth D12, Hall 4.0
Klopotek is the leading supplier of software and consulting services for print and online publishers. Klopotek software supports the entire publishing value chain for print and digital products. Our software is based on best practices in publishing.
knkPublishing – Booth F1, Hall 4.0
Step into Tomorrow’s World and visit our booth at the Frankfurt Book Fair, Oct 16-12
Microsoft is engaged in transforming software as-we-know-it into a new world of large and small systems that integrate seamlessly together. knk Software is proud to be a Gold Microsoft Partner and is working constantly to make these new technologies available to our customers.
Today, there are many opportunities for value-add deployment of these technologies such as:
- How your teams can work together more efficiently than ever before. Modern collaboration tools enable you to securely manage all information, easily share it and stay connected – regardless of remote geographies, and whether they are employees, external service providers or freelancers.
- How our publishing software knkPublishing can help you to align your processes “content first” so that you optimize content in all current and future media formats, and reuse it in flexible combinations. Workflow software supports you in these and many other tasks.
- How to make the most of your sales opportunities by precisely targeting all your customers with CRM systems and social marketing automation.
- How the interplay of intelligent systems secures the path to the media business of the future through new product forms, globalization and the development of new market segments. This allows you to concentrate on the creation of valuable content and its most efficient marketing.
It has been our privilege to get to know you and your teams. Let us inspire you with these kinds of projects at the 2019 Frankfurt Book Fair on Booth F1 Hall 4.0
MarkLogic Deutschland GmbH – Booth K35, Hall 4.2
For over a decade, organizations around the world have come to rely on MarkLogic to power their innovative information applications. As the world’s experts at integrating data from silos, MarkLogic’s operational and transactional Enterprise NoSQL database platform empowers our customers to build next generation applications on a unified, 360-degree view of their data. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, MarkLogic has offices throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. For more information, please visit www.marklogic.com.
Metacomet Systems – Booth F18, Hall 4.0
MetaComet® Systems is excited to offer a complimentary Royalty Process Analysis to qualified publishers attending this year’s Frankfurt Book Fair.
In this session you will get:
- An audit of your current process that will highlight potential inefficiencies and where automation can help;
- An overview of the 3 benefits of implementing royalty automation and whether or not your organization is in a position to take advantage of those benefits;
- Specific examples of how automation can be incorporated into your current operations along with estimated time and cost savings;
The analysis and strategy session is complimentary for publishers attending Frankfurt.
Sessions are limited. Grab your session now.
Please click the following link today to sign up (copy & paste into browser if necessary): https://www.metacomet.com/frankfurt-royalty-automation-analysis/
If you just want to stop by, we are at stand F18 in Hall 4.0.
VirtusSales – Booth E37, Hall 4.0
Virtusales is the creator of the industry leading Biblio suite of publishing software. We work closely with publishers globally helping them adapt to the changing industry with innovative software, exceptional service and a collaborative approach.