The book publishing software knkPublishing has successfully Certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
The latest version of knkPublishing has demonstrated development quality and compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. After updating the publishing software to the most recent version of Microsoft Dynamics, users can now access their data from anywhere by a web client without installing the software on their devices. knkPublishing 2013 offers graphical reports like bar and pie charts as well as dashboards. Web applications like Google Maps can be easily integrated and the overall performance and scalability has been increased.
“We introduced the prototype of knkPublishing 2013 at the last years Frankfurt Book Fair. Afterwards, we invested a lot of time and effort in updating our publishing software. Within five months we succeeded in finishing the complete update and getting it re-certified. Our employees are looking forward to use the new technologies even more, opening up completely new possibilities for our product”, states Knut Nicholas Krause, CEO of knk Business Software.
In order to be certified for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, knkPublishing has met the following requirements:
- Compatibility with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 by VeriTest (an independent third-party software testing agency)
- A two-digit number of customer references
- Deposit of the source code with a third-party escrow agent (software-escrowing)
- Proof of support capacity and support processes
- Confirmation of state of the art level of knowledge and high work experience of the knk staff by achieving the Microsoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) competency
knkPublishing is the only Microsoft certified business software for publishing houses and media companies available. It is based on the Microsoft Dynamics ERP software and was especially designed to meet the requirements of modern media companies. knkPublishing is used by about 150 publishers worldwide. Egmont (books, comics, e-books) and Condé Nast (consumer publications and new media) are just two examples of knk`s international customers.
For additional information, please contact:
Julia Redner, phone +49 431 579 72-784;