World, Inc. (EWI) recently went live on a new Élan digital bookstore provided by Media Services Group.
This provides an easier and more seamless online-shopping experience for EWI’s customers both during and after a purchase. EWI received the ability for customers to manage their details and access past orders, including digital keys and downloads by logging in and clicking a link. This allows for web self-service and makes it easier for customers to quickly renew, select expedited delivery methods, and receive digital editions. The EWI order fulfillment process becomes more efficient as orders go directly into the Élan Enterprise System without the need for the operator to import the orders.
The latest generation MSGL e-Commerce platform provides consistent presentation and navigation across a variety of devices, desktop and mobile, eliminating the need for a mobile app to order products, saving clients significant money.
- India & Turkey magazine editions (print/digital)
- Ability to select expedited delivery methods, especially useful for foreign subscribers
- Mobile-friendly, responsive design template
- Customer self-service with access to order history
- Digital editions like PDF, ePub and Kindle
- Live Orders, including books and new subscriptions, go into the Élan Enterprise System, no order import required