Klopotek is offering a free webinar on their new WebApp “Permissions and Compliance Manager” on Tuesday March 7, 2017.
With the Permissions and Compliance Manager you control and manage the multitude of complex specifications and licensing agreements involved in the acquisition and licensing of content assets via a flexible, dynamic user interface.
By utilizing the MarkLogic database platform, the Permissions and Compliance Manager enables you to manage every aspect of metadata necessary to acquire licenses, to track their use, and to manage compliance. The solution helps you to reduce expenses, compliance risks, and vendor costs, while increasing the quality and value of your content.
The Permissions and Compliance Manager can be enhanced as needed for new business models and offers a streamlined workflow enabling international teams to conceptualize, acquire, license, and track any asset, wherever and however it is used in your publishing enterprise.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Central access to rights metadata and content for international work groups
• Accurate and timely compliance information to reduce risk of liability
• Automated compliance checking; enterprise-wide monitoring
• Seamless integration of content vendors (e.g. Corbis, Getty, Shutterstock) into your workflow via web APIs can be made possible
• Enables the adoption of new kinds of content and license deals with ease